The COVID-19 epidemic has presented new challenges and opportunities for the education technology industry.
In which has had to cope with a record number of students seeking online courses and remote learning.
In the field of education technology all with the purpose of enhancing student learning via online and computer-based training.
These companies serve a wide range of customers, including public and private schools, corporations, and government organizations.
Virtual classrooms, computer-aided assessment systems, and other services and goods are among the services and products they provide.
Top EdTech Companies 2021
Education technology is a fast-growing, fragmented industry with Fortune 500 companies.
Listed below are the top 14 businesses.
- Blackboard provides a variety of online platforms and apps, including Blackboard Collaborate, Blackboard Connect, and Blackboard Learn.
- The Cisco Digital Education Platform, based in San Jose, California, creates secure virtual classrooms by connecting learning sites throughout schools.
- A public listed company located at Salt Lake City, Utah offered Canvas, a cloud-based learning management platform.
- Pearson helps to develops educational software and Learning Studio, Open Class, and Acclaim Badges.
- Samsung Electronics offers smart classroom gadgets, a remote learning, collaboration, and communication solutions.
- Dell Technologies provides schools with smart education solutions and a classroom-focused products like the Dell Chromebook 11.
- Adobe Systems and e-learning business with EdTech content creation tools and new education solutions that allow personalized learning.
- Discovery Communications provides multimedia content, professional development, and digital textbooks.
- Echo360 is a private company based in Dulles, Virginia, that provides a video training platform to over 500 companies across the globe.
- Fujitsu offers a comprehensive range of technology solutions, services, and products for educational institutions.
- Jenzabar’s learning management system and virtual campus solutions are used by over 1,300 schools across the world.
- IBM offers consulting services to education businesses and higher education institutions.
- Promethean World is a presentation and meeting software firm that specializes on interactive learning technologies.
- Ellucian provides educational institutions with software and processing solutions to help them make the transition to digital learning.
Top EdTech Startups 2021
Newsela; Guild Education; Coursera; Chegg and others are among the top EdTech options listed by Mind Commerce.